Noise levels in a motorcycle helmet at 100 km/h are typically 95-105 dB. This is far above the widely accepted safe noise exposure level of 85 dB, meaning you have between 15 minutes and 2 hours of riding before you risk tinnitus or other noise induced hearing loss symptoms. Serenity Choice™ Motorsport reduces wind noise down to safe levels, which means you can concentrate on the road.
Designed to fit into the ear and without catching the helmet liner, Serenity Choice™ Motorsport is discrete reusable, universal fit hearing protector for helmet-generated noise, reducing it to safe levels yet still allowing speech to be heard from intercom speakers. The product provides an open-air passage to the ear, minimizing occlusion effect while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort.
General grime and road dirt will affect protective performance. Serenity Choice™ Motorsport overcomes this by being fully washable. Regular cleaning in warm water will ensure you receive the best performance from your hearing protection.
Product specific benefits
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips in package, extra large size available on request.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
- Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
- Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
- Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
- Reduces wind and air turbulence noise
- Reduces engine noise
- Prevents hearing damage at motor sport events such as NASCAR, F1, rallying, motorcycling, jet and F1 boats
- Prevents hearing damage during dyno runs
In the box
- 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
- Two acoustic filters 24 dB
- Aluminum key-ring carrying case
- Multilingual manual