Trade-in your old hearing aids – save up to $500
So many people rely on their hearing aids to be able to join in on conversations with friends and family or to enjoy their favourite TV show or radio program.
But some are finding it hard to pay for the latest hearing technology.
Often their hearing aids are getting a bit old and out-of-date. Or perhaps their hearing has changed and it’s time to upgrade their devices.
The latest range of hearing aids are discreet, comfortable and offer an amazing number of technological advances, such as the ability to connect to your smartphone.
Save up to $500 – trade-in your old hearing aids
To make it easier for people to afford their next set of hearing aids, we’ve introduced a trade-in scheme.
Here’s how it works:
- Make an appointment to speak to us in our clinic and bring in your current hearing aids.
- We’ll test your hearing and discuss your lifestyle and the type of hearing technology that would suit you.
- You can ‘test-drive’ the hearing technology that best suits your needs and your budget.
- The offer is $500 off each hearing aid.
- It’s available to clients buying their hearing aids privately (without any government subsidy) and to government clients who are buying a ‘top-up’ hearing device.
- The offer can’t be combined with any other promotional discount.
If you have any questions about our trade-in offer or about our services, please give us a call on 1300 017 732 to make an appointment. We’d be happy to answer all your questions.