Music levels at concerts generally exceed the safe limit of 85 dB, sound levels beyond this induce hearing damage whether as tinnitus, hyperacusis or long term hearing loss. Serenity Choice™ Music reduces the level of sound by 17 dB making music as loud as 102 dB safe to listen to for up to 8 hours.
Serenity Choice™ Music has been designed specifically for musicians, music lovers and concert goers. The patented membrane filter technology provides a tuned, flat attenuation response so all frequencies are reduced by almost the same level, great for music as the listener loses nothing of the original sound, it’s just brought down to a safe level, making Serenity Choice™ Music the best high fidelity universal ear tips on the market.
Serenity Choice™ Music provides an open air passage to the ear, minimising occlusion effect (low frequency emphasis) while keeping the ear ventilated for optimum comfort. Designed primarily for music applications Serenity Choice™ Music is also suitable for any noisy environments protection applications.
Product specific benefits
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips in package, extra large size available on request.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
- Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
- Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
- Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.
- Enjoy music at safe listening levels
- Helps prevent hearing damage at concerts, clubs, bars, etc.
- Optimum comfort
- Minimum occlusion
In the box
- 2 ear tips of each size S, M, L
- Two acoustic filters 17 dB
- Aluminum key-ring carrying case
- Multilingual manual